Monday, May 21, 2007

Music Monday - The Alphabet Challenge

Just to test all your music fans for the next 26 Mondays I'm going to go through the Alphabet with the acts I post.


Why the alphabet game ? Well starting with the letter "A" today then "B" next week and so on I'll work my way through the alphabet, obviously those of you that read my blog will be expected to come up with others begining with the same letter as I use.


Well this week I've chosen the following :-

Paul Anka - Diana

Altered Images - I could be happy.



Bryan Adams - Summer of 69



*Note - You Tube and Blogger don't appear to be talking to each other at present so the songs that have been sent have not yet appeared. Hopfully they will soon.






8 comments:

Meow Meow said...

Sorry even as a music fan I am NOT a fan of any of these. Even Bryan Adams just doesn't quite click with me.

Duran Duran better be with your D's!!!!! And Depeche Mode as well.

Have a decent Monday.

airliebird58 said...

I cant think of many A's.
Aerosmith, AC/DC, Alter Bridge, that's all :)

Unknown said...

Hi wrb, sounds like fun. I am not good at remembering names so I wont participate, but I will read what you and others come up with :)

celtic_girl said...

I'm going for Bryan Adams,

Jenny said...

For A's, I have to go with Aerosmith and Ashanti.

Moby Dick said...

yOU HAVE TO put the settings on your blog to NO wysiwyg and then go to edit mode and pick up the code at YOUTUBE and then place into your post.

that way you can do photos and videos and anything else all in the same post.

Rachel said...

Oh man! Sounds like fun but I'm screwed. I can't remember names to save my soul! You know that, don't you Larry? Um, I mean, Saul. No, wait, I mean, Leon. Oh heck.

TitanThirteen said...

Aawww no one could come up with ABBA?? Or even America? Or Adam & the ants?