Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday Weigh In - Fighting Back

2007 Start Weight - 219lbs

Last Weigh in - 218lb

Todays Actual Weight - 216lb

Loss/Gain since last Weigh in - -2lb

Loss so far in 2007 - 3lb

Today's Target Weight - 207lb

Loss/Gain against Target - +9lb

I've a 2lb loss to report this week as I try to get back on track following my holiday gain. Although still 9lb behind my target for this week at least I've closed the gap by a pound. Hopefully I can now keep up this momentum until my next trip, I'll be trying.

Blogger p****d me off last night I spent ages posting photo's from my Seattle trip and lot of them dissapeared, if you want to check out My Photo's link a lot are there but I have abandoned that link. From now on I'm going to post Photo's on Flickr . I've still a few to post and I will eventually transfer everything onto this site and delete my current Photo blog. So if you want to check out my photo's I'm afraid you'll have to look at both links in the meantime.

Those of you who followed the posts on my British League Table Tennis team would have read how we just missed out on promotion finishing 2nd in our division. Well this week we got some good news a team from the league above has withdrawn and we have been promoted. Well I think its good news it will be really tough just trying to avoid relegation we could really do with strengthening the team but not sure who would be available. I know am really up for training hard in preparation for the season which starts in September.

10 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Yaaaay for the 2 lb. loss. It seems like your attitude is firmly back on track for getting rid of the lbs. Too bad about your photos though. I hate when stuff like that happens.

Rachel said...

Yeah on the 2lb loss! I can't weight. My scales are still at 13 Elm Street and TTA has not so deemed I shall be "allowed" them. Oh well.

I hate it when blogger does that crap. One time it ate a post and i had already posted it twice and then i just gave up.

Hope you are doing well, my friend. I still need your address cuz somewhere I have a University of Alabama shirt for you!

TitanThirteen said...

Congrats on the loss, you've done well!

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
The 2lb is pleasing but I've got to keep this rate going.
Blogger can be a pain at times.

Rachel,
I've deliberately not given you my address cos I'd feel guilty if you sent me a present in your current situation.
Your a good person always thinking about others but you must put yourself first.

Cactus,
Thanks.

airliebird58 said...

well done Mick. Knew you'd get back on track :)

Suzy said...

Woo Hoo Mick! That's a fantastic loss. well done on your hard work getting back on track.

Meow Meow said...

Good going on any kind of loss. All I do is Gain! (meow)

I will take a look at the oics.

With my musical choices you said "some good choices" what did you not like? After all you are the music man in my life.. Yes, I know you are thrilled with that comment. (as if)

celtic_girl said...

Well done on the loss, Mick.'m sure you will make up ground on the weighloss front.

Anonymous said...

hey Mick

have been reading. a good loss this week, slow and steady mate that's all we need.

and as for blogger, well you know what i think about that! lol

take care love, keep up the good work.
x

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks everyone