Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yet another Update from Atlanta

Another day gone and I'm certainly starting to feel the pace of a lot of walking up and down these mountains, I am tired. I think the Food & Drink maybe playing a part also.

This morning I walked to Piedmont Park and spent a couple of hours there walking around, it is a very nice area. Got talking to a nice lady who originated from Boston she was asking me how I enjoy the US.

This afternoon I visited Underground Atlanta which has loads of shops restaurants and nightclubs, apparently its one of the places to visit downtown. I'm actually staying in Midtown which is a nice area with plenty of decent nightspots itself.

Saying that I was dissapointed with the bar I visited last night it wasn't to the standards of previous nights. The staff I would consider unfriendly it seemed a effort to serve people, the food was not great either in size and quality, won't visit again.
Anyway because I was tired and not enjoying the bar I was in I decided to leave at 9.30pm to have a early night, I am tired so thought maybe that was best. When I got back to my hotel I thought I'd have a nightcap as the hotel bar stays open till 10pm only.
I stook my head in the bar and there was one bloke and the girl serving, the bloke looked like he had downed a few, in fact it turned out he'd booked in 3 hours earlier gone straight to the bar and his luggage was still in his car.
The girl serving was called "Precious" and we got chatting about allsorts, I knew that was her name because she had it tatooed on her neck. After a while I commented on the Tatoo as you do and she cracked a few jokes about it. She then asked if I'd like to she her other tatoo, not been rude I said "yes" to which she suddenly undid her top to reveal the tatoo on her back, sexy bra also I may add.
Did I mention this was even funnier because she is about six months+ pregnant so had a bit of a bulge.
Believe it or not next she started th massage my upper body and asked if I thought it felt good, hell this is the 2nd women to do this in Atlanta, I'm considering moving here, lol. It turned out her other job was a massage therapist, hell I was getting a freebie and not complaining.
Anyway I had a couple more drinks before she suddenly for no reason started mixing cocktails and asking me and the other bloke to try them. She was giving them to us free hell the bar was supposed to be shut ages ago.
Eventually we left just before midnight but she wouldn't let me go until I gave her a hug and kiss, so anything to oblige. I will add it was all in good fun, I tink !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad your enjoying yourself Mick .we are all thinking about you here at work .Well get the champers out when you return .Good news awaits .Safe return .The Gang.Sx

celtic_girl said...

Well Precious certainly took her customer service skills seriously. lol

ArleneWKW said...

I'm glad your having a good time in Atlanta. For some reason, I'm smiling as I write this. I guess it's because the way you've written about your hotel bar experience has made it very easy for me to visualize it. I guess Precious was having a good time too.

Anonymous said...

Sandii here, not sure what blogger is doing but am happy you allow anon comments..

i'm really starting to get jelous now Mick, all these strange women throwing themselves at you! LOL

am so happy you're having such a good time!

x

Mick & Cathy said...

Sx,
I assume that means I'm in the job market, I'll have a look around here.
See you at work Wednesday, thats if I get in, lol.

Celtic,
Yes I reckon Precious was very much a Pro.

Arlene,
Yes some interesting but nice people around here, great part of the world.

San,
Nothing wrong with strange women throwing themselves at me, lol.

Moby Dick said...

You are quite the ladies man. It seems like they are jumping right at you, but then it might be the Brit accent too. Studies have proven that Americans think people with Brit accents are smarter. On the other hand, it could be that you are just naturally charming!!

Mick & Cathy said...

Spidey,
It could be I'm smarter and charming , lol.