Monday, September 10, 2007

Goodbye and Thanks

Sorry no time to do a Music Monday Post tonight as I've a few chores to do, so just a short post.

First I'd like to thank everyone for their kind comments on my recent posts and just to update you on things :-
My Mother has recovered from her virus and is in good health so that worry as gone. I was quite worried thought I may have to cancel my US trip but all is well.

Work - I'm hoping to find out something before I leave tomorrow, whether we are shutting or been taken over, I'm ready for away to be honest the place is no fun anymore. I can usually get internet access at my airport hotel so I'll let you know if I find anything out before I leave.

My Knee - Came through the weekends matches better than expected, in fact today it feels 100% so I'm pleased. I did however feel a bit of tennis elbow while playing, it wasn't too bad but I wouldn't have wanted any more games. Ok today though after a bit of rest.

So I'm off to pack my bags know as I'm leaving straight from work tomorrow but hopfully I can get some internet access while away, if not I'll look forward to catching up with you all on my return. So its goodbye for now my friends.

Take Care xx

9 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

I'm glad that you can leave on vacation without worrying about your mom and with your knees feeling better.

Last night, my hubby and I watched a video about English football. It told the story of a Mexican American young man who was encouraged to try out for Newcastle United. After much trials and difficulties, he made the team and eventually became a sports hero. The name of the video was, "Goal: The Dream Begins." I don't think it was based on a true story. Watching it, I could understand why watching the sport is so popular. English football (European football) which we in the U.S. call soccer, is so much more interesting to watch than U.S. football. My hubby is an avid 49er fan + enjoys watching football games in general. I can't understand the appeal of U.S. football or baseball (though basketball can be fun to watch).

Have a wonderful vacation.

Unknown said...

Glad your mom is feeling better. Have fun on your vacation!

airliebird58 said...

Glad to hear your Mam is better. I hope you have a great holiday and that LUFC have started their climb up the table when you return! :)

celtic_girl said...

So glad you mother is on the mend, I know it would have been hard going away. Have a great trip Mick.

TitanThirteen said...

When i saw "Good bye & Thanks" as the blog title, i panicked! I thought you were dumping us! lol
I'm glad your mum is better. As we get older, it takes longer to heal, So it's a worry :o/
Who's going to look after your garden while you're away?
Why do you always go to America? There's so many other places to go to [even more intoresting dare i say!]
Go to outback Australia. THAT'LL open your eyes and give you something to blog about! lol

Suzy said...

So glad your Mum is OK.
HAVE FUN!!!!! ;-)

Moby Dick said...

Hope that you are having loads of fun!

Meow Meow said...

I hope mom is still in a good mode.

I need to apologize that I haven't been around much as of recent. chool has me swamped and very little want to email/blog time available.

{hugs} and safe journeys!!!

Anonymous said...

hey i'm sorry i missed saying goodbye, stupid internet still isn't on at home and had to wait days for access at my new job!

hope you have a fantastic time and i'm so happy that your Mum is better.

work will be sorted one way or another and worrying about it won't help so don't i say!
xxx