Sunday, September 02, 2007

Yet another New No1

Well another good month of blogging is passed and I've done my usual check to see who is my most prolific blog friend. Once again I'm pleased with the results with seven people in double figures once again. Its pleasing when people respond to your posts makes it feel worthwhile, on top of that I reckon I'm making some good friends through the internet.

Anyway Rebecca last months winner put in yet another good effort but is relegated to 2nd spot, she was pushed hard by Airliebird both had 16 comments. These were closely followed by Jenny and Spidey both with 14 comments.

But although these numbers are fantastic they haven't come close to this months winner who is Sandii with a fantastic 25 comments, well I reckon she deserves a big hug so its a pity she lives at the other side of the World.

Well done and Thanks to all of you couldn't pick a better bunch.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

I'm still hangin' in there!

-re your comment to me - A laptop would be great for you with all your travelling ;-)

Meow Meow said...

I still feel loved even if I am your number two gal!

I am reading the emails...I may ,make an appearance and see how things are going for the love birds......

Moby Dick said...

I am going to have to figure it out too. Who visits my blog and posts the most??

It is on my list!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo number 1! i'm so happy with that, i love reading your blog Mick and think you're terrific so hugs to you and you remember if you're down under, you've always got a room!
xxx

Mick & Cathy said...

Suzy,
You hit the nail on the head, its when I'm travelling and stuck in airport terminals I most think I could do with a laptop especially when others are using them.

Rebecca,
You certainly are loved your a good un.
We want you there so an appearance will be greeted with a big hug (hell I may have just scared you off, lol).

Spidey,
Go for it you may get a surprise.

San,
Yes you've joined my illustrious Club of No1 girls, everyone a star.
Its you that deserves the big hugs my friend.