Friday, September 07, 2007

This and That

The Work saga continues all we seem to here is rumours and couter rumours. I am not enjoying working there I just wish it was sorted I'm gonna get angry quite soon.

Leeds Utd hope to continue their winning start that is making a mockery of the Football leagues 15 point penalty, they are running scared. But this is Leeds United and today the other Football Committee as the FA has refused to sanction Leeds as a full member becauseof some financial politics. Apparently we've robbed the Tax man (who I had as dropped his case cos we've done nothing wrong just exploited the rules). They certainly have it in for us but at 5pm tomorrow we will hopfully be at zero points. Apparently the sanction means we can't vote and won't get any FA Cup Final tickets, hell whose bothered lets just show them they can't destroy us.

I'm away playing British League Table Tennis over the weekend, saturday we have matches against Ormesby (Middlesbrough) & Sheffield while on Sunday we have Barrow & Market Rasen wish us luck cos it'll be tough as we got promoted last season.

As you know I'm off on holiday on Tuesday visiting Philadelphia & Atlanta, I'm hoping to meet up with two blog friends in Atlanta both have problems and may not make it, we'll see. I'm very dissapointed though I was so looking forward to it.

Take Care everyone.

7 comments:

Suzy said...

Have a great holiday MIck.

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks Suzy I'll do my best,
new Cities mean new adventure.

Jenny said...

I know what you mean about working in the uncertainty of an office that is closing down. When my first employer in Denver decided to close the office, we were told about it and it took 18 months to finally let us all go. It was a very long time and not much fun. Hopefully this will work itself out more quickly than that.

Mick & Cathy said...

Jenny,
I should know which direction we are going on Tuesday, either takeover or redundancy or possibly both. The atmosphere is so bad a present I just want out but can't afford to go without redundancy.

Unknown said...

Mick sorry about your job situation, that has to be tough. hope your mom is better, i prayed for her today.

Moby Dick said...

Have you seen BALLS OF FURY yet?

Anonymous said...

i'm so jelous! how about you come and sort out my house and i'll go on your holiday? :-)