Friday, September 14, 2007

Quick Update

Thought I'd give you all a quick update as I've just come online to check the Leeds result (can't forget the Football). Yes its party time tonight the Beckford & Kandol show marches on two goals from Jermaine and one for Tresor we now have a positive points tally. The result Bristol Rovers "0" Leeds "3". Six matches six wins off the bottom, overtaking four teams out of the relegation zone (ok maybe only until the others play tomorrow). My message to Lord Mahwinney and your 57 old farts on the Football league committee you docked us 15 points it isn't enough to kill us and with forty more matches to go "We will win this league MOT".



Good news at my hotel the Austrians have all left and even better a I write this a group of about twenty ladies (aged from early thirties to mid fifties) are booking in.


Today I got the ferry across the river and had a bit of a tour, there is a aquarium but I didn't bother going in, not really fascinated by fish.


Last night I went out and again had a steak but this time in a proper steak house, just had a 12oz Fillet it was cooked to perfection really enjoyed it. They were quiet so the girl behind the bar talked with me for a while, called her Dara and she was from New Jersey.


I moved on to a couple of other bars before eventually calling it a night at about 11.30pm, was a little tired. To be honest it was not the busiest of nights but I expect tonight it will be heaving, spotted the bar I'm planning to eat at tonight it looks really trendy so I better put my glad rags on.


Well off to my room now to do what us men must do when we haven't got a good women to do it for us. Yes as you've guessed I'm off to iron my shirt for tonight.

7 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

What is ironing? How do you put iron on a shirt? Doesn't it make the shirt heavy?

Okay, I use the iron when I sew and have, on a few rare occasions, ironed something I wear, but . . . I don't think I've ever ironed one of Matt's shirts. I do, however, carefully take them out of the dryer while still damp and put them up to air dry.

Unknown said...

Oh I gave up Ironing years ago, maybe I will take it up again someday ;)

Suzy said...

I hate ironing shirts. Actually I hate ironing.

Meow Meow said...

Happy Ironing...although..twas not what I was expecting to read.

Hope you worked ALL the kinks out!

Anonymous said...

you're so cheeky, i almost blushed!

btw - can't wait to see the pic of Rocky.

hope you got lucky with one of the many ladies that were checking in, save you some ironing!
x

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
They definately need ironing when the've been packed in the suitcase.
Its just I now need to find a good women who will do it for me.

Tex,
You get practising.

Suzy,
Don't we all.

Rebecca,
Can't imagine what you expected to read but don't worry I got all the kinks out just took a couple of forward and backward strokes.

San,
Blushed no don't believe it.
Rocky is a hero.

Moby Dick said...

You sound like a sailor on leave!