Saturday, September 01, 2007

F**K Off to the Football League

Only one team in the entire English league have a 100% record 4 matches 4 wins twelve points, yes you've got the mighty whites are now on minus three and the rest are now looking over their shoulders, they thought they had killed us but we are reeling them all in.

Todays result a hard fought 1-0 victory over a good Luton Town side, I was there and Elland Road is really bouncing the atmosphere is electric. The players and fans are pulling together this Us against the World mentality is really working. The Fans even gave their rendition of their new anthem "F**k Off to the Football League" I bet thats popular at head office.

Todays winner was scored by Mr Magic "Tresor Kandol" one of our new heroes, to be honest he was outstanding all afternoon. You gotta watch his video.



I must say congratulations to our Manager Dennis "the menace" Wise who won the Division One August Manager of the Month for August, reckon he'll get the September award as well. He even managed a bit of a punch up with Lutons Coaching staff today I think we are loving his spirit.


I must also say I thought his speech after been told of the award was great in the circumstances, he could have simplified it though and just said "F**k Off to the Football League".

Here is the Speech :-

"It's very nice, but it means not too much to me to be honest," he told the club's official website.
"The Football League? After what they've done to us this is like a little tap on the back saying 'we do apologise, here's manager of the month.'
"It's laughable isn't it when we're bottom of the league? I'd rather have my 15 points back than manager of the month.
"Nothing from the Football League this year will be going near my mantelpiece after what they've done to us.
"I just can't accept what they've done to us this year, but I don't want to harp on about it."

3 comments:

airliebird58 said...

Whaheyyyy!
My word what a season this has started to be! I have to say Wisey & Russ have got the team buzzin! (I saw the sideline spat on TV and I'm sure Wisey said something to Blackwell you know!
Have a look at this link Mick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1cyDlzsBM
Its new signing Filipe da Costa. Bloody hell, he doesn't look bad!

Moby Dick said...

It is good to see someone in professional sports who still has a couple of balls hanging in his shorts. Here in the USA the pro athletes and coaches are so busy counting their money that they spend every second kissing up to each other and patting themselves on the back endlessly. Even the occasional bickering seems staged.

Mick & Cathy said...

Airliebird,
There are a few Philipe da Costa videos on YouTube you're correct he looks to have some talent.

Spidey,
Our man Wisey puts his heart and soul into everthing, he'd wanna beat the kids at tiddlywinks.