Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday Weigh In - A loss before a rise

2007 Start Weight - 219lbs

Last Weigh in - 213lb

Todays Actual Weight - 211.8lb

Loss/Gain since last Weigh in - -1.2lb

Loss so far in 2007 - -7.2lb

Today's Target Weight - 202lb

Loss/Gain against Target - +9.8lb

At least a loss to report this week but this will be my last weigh in for 3 weeks and to be fair I expect to gain. However I do allow with my targets for a 5lb increase on vacation so my target weight for July 11th will be 207lb.

Not much to say today, I played a round of Golf last night and I'm putting in a Table Tennis training session tonight but to be honest I'm just looking forward to my next American adventure on Friday. So Boston & Chicago here I come.

6 comments:

Meow Meow said...

Your American adventures are so frequent! Well the south is NOT a place you want to visit during the summer months. While I was home the heat index was 106. It was SWELTERING!!!!!

Congrad on the loss!

Jenny said...

Think of the weight loss as your first meal in the US as on the house! No worries--just eat and enjoy!

Moby Dick said...

Great results! You are the Ayatollah of Dietolah!

Mick & Cathy said...

Rebecca,
Thats Hot

Jenny,
Meal on the House that sounds good.

Spidey,
Ayatollah of Dietolah I like that.

TitanThirteen said...

Good on you for the loss :o)

Unknown said...

good going wrb, have a fun vacation!