Thursday, June 21, 2007

Substitutes for Blog Friends

Well I've just about finished packing for my trip tomorrow and sort of sat around bored so thinking what to write I'll use Rebecca's blog for motivation.

This charming lady asked which three celebraties would you like with you if you were stuck on a isolated island. Well obviously I was totally honest and said "any three of my single unattached blog friends".

However if none of them are available I wouldn't mind the following as substitutes :-


1. Been a big fan and the first is always the best its got to be Ursula :-

2. However my favorite Bond Girl was Solitaire played by Jane Seymour, hell that Women even brought class to "Dr Quinn Medicine Women" :-


3. Finally back to my teenage dream girl Debbie Harry :-

7 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

But these women are cookie baking old ladies now!
Or did you stop watching tele in 1980? lol

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais

Meow Meow said...

Um...are all of these ladies for your sexual fullfillment?

celtic_girl said...

Have a good trip Mick.

Suzy said...

Have a great time away Mick. :-)

I would like to be on an island ALONE (as long as I had a bathroom and plenty of fresh food and wine)

Mick & Cathy said...

Cactus,
Didn't I mention the age reversal pill I've invented.

Rebecca,
Are you including the blog friends in that statement ?
As for the celebs obviously one's for cooking, one for washing and the other for intellect.

Celtic & Suzy,
Thanks

Moby Dick said...

I was in love with two of them. I felt Ursula was a bit too fancy.