Saturday, June 02, 2007

Shopping

Do you ever go shopping and end up getting something different to what you planned ?

This afternoon I went to York to shop for a few bits and bobs for my next vacation, mainly looking for a few clothes.
Well I was walking past HMV music shop and they had a sale so I ended up coming home with 5 CD's.

I did get one item to wear to be honest bought a new pair of trainers, didn't really need them but they were reduced from £35 to £15 and I can't resist a bargain.

Van Heuson had a sale on shirts 5 for £50 which is good cos I usually get theirs or Ben Sherman, I went in the shop and to be honest it would have been a great sale if they had more left than XXL or Small. Maybe next time or I'll have to lose or gain a lot of weight.

Tonight I've been setting questions for a quiz, they have one at the local Table Tennis league presentation evening which is this Thursday and I've volunteered to set the questions. I've done it for the last couple of years so its nothing new but I reckon I've done a good un with photo rounds and loads of interesting questions. It should test them.

I may post the questions on my blog next week to see how you lot do, can't do it know cos someone at the quiz may read it.

9 comments:

Moby Dick said...

A bargain is something that you don't need at a price you can't resist. I just remembered that I need to buy some ties. See ya later!

Suzy said...

Always good to buy CD's :-)

TitanThirteen said...

I always walk out of a shop with everything other than what i went in for! lol

Jenny said...

I am the queen of going shopping and coming home with 10 things not on my list and yet, forgetting the 1 thing I went to get! Glad to hear you got some new tunes!

angelfish24 said...

I do that too. I go out to get one thing and end up another thing or I buy too much! I tend not to shop too much lately. Cd's sound good...now I got to get my cd player in my car fixed or just get a new one soon.
I was catching up on you last few posts and way to go on your wt loss. Maybe it's not as much as you want but the scale is going down and that's a good thing. I know what you mean by the slow progress. That's what I'm experiencing too.

airliebird58 said...

I hope you do post some of the quiz questions, I love quizzes :)
As for shopping I must be the only woman that hates it. I love this shopping online stuff. Much prefer it to trailing around the shops! :)

celtic_girl said...

I know what you mean with the shopping. Hope you post the quiz - I like quizzes.

Anonymous said...

hey Mick,

thanks so much for your comments, you really are too kind! i've always been told i hide it well. it's not too bad i spose.

as for exercise i was just saying to Christian how much i miss the exercise and how it's not even about the eating but the healthy feeling comes from the exercise.

anyway, i'm sad to see i've dropped to number 9, i wish i could comment more!

soon soon we will have our internet and i can comment whenever you post.

the rental is really starting to take shape now and it is SO good to just have our own space, seriously, we just lay there this morning and didn't have to worry about anyone but us. so good.

back on plan tmw with the hope in staying that way now we have our own place. we'll see as we have very few cooking utensils etc so it's one pan dinners until we get our removal.

ok, best get around and see everyone else, you take care and i look forward to your next post!
x

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks everyone for their input its good to know I'm not the only one attracted to the bargains.

As for those interested in the quiz I'll post later this week.