Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wednesday Weigh In - A bit of improvment

2007 Start Weight - 219lbs

Last Weigh in - 214.5lb

Todays Actual Weight - 213lb

Loss/Gain since last Weigh in - 1.5lb

Loss so far in 2007 - 6lb

Today's Target Weight - 204lb

Loss/Gain against Target - +9lb

A little bit late with tonights weigh in post and I'm pleased to tell you all I've made some progress with 1.5lb loss this week.
I'm late because I went straight from work to play Golf and the world is a great place because I actually came home with the money. Ok we only throw in a pound apiece and there was only 6 workmates but its the winning that really counts. I'm really chuffed with my performance because its only my 2nd round of the year and to say my putter was a magic wand is a understatement.
Anyway I apologise I its getting late and I don't have time to catch up with all your blogs and will try to get round them all as soon as I can. Tomorrow night its the local Table Tennis presentation evening and I'm doing the quiz, its usually a good night.

So today I'm happy about most things but one thing saddens me is that one of my blog friends "Rachel" is considering whether to keep blogging. We have communicated for over a year and she has been a very valued friend, I like her a lot and hope she decides to keep blogging or at least keep in touch. I do hate it when bloggers go awol.

And a message to Cactus and Airliebird, how you doing on the Music quiz thingy I'm up to 239 now, two more today.

5 comments:

airliebird58 said...

Well done on your progress! :)
Re the quiz,I'm still on 206, haven't had the chance to sit down and do any more with the Hubby getting back and Shell coming over for a few days. I will try and finish it though!

celtic_girl said...

Well done on your two big wins today.

Moby Dick said...

YOUDAMAN!!! YOU DID IT!! YOU LOST WEIGHT!!!

Mick & Cathy said...

Airliebird,
Its starting to get tough I'm dragging in a bit of help from my workmates.

Celtic,
I love winning.

Spidey,
I did.

Jenny said...

Great job on your continued progress! You are really doing a good job at sticking with it.