Friday, June 22, 2007

Goodbye my friends

Today I leave for my Vacation and I'll leave my Goodbye message in the words of the best Glam Rock Group ever -
Tomorrow I'll be -


And I'll miss my blog friends -


and a word of warning to the people of Boston and Chicago -


Hopfully I'll be able to post soon and check out your blogs.

I'm currently in my hotel at Manchester Airport, I'd love to write more but the bar is open and need some food and obviously a beer or two to wash it down.

Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a total loony

Jenny said...

Have an awesome time in beantown!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Meow Meow said...

I wish you well and safe travels.

Sorry never was a Slade fan.
Hope to hear of your thoughts rather soon. ENJOY!!!!

TitanThirteen said...

See ya! Have a great trip, and don't forget to buy corney fridge magets or tea towels from wherever you go lol

celtic_girl said...

HOOROO! Have a greta trip

Moby Dick said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time by now!!

airliebird58 said...

Hope you have a great time, at least you've missed all this mad weather!
Was where you live ok do you know?

Anonymous said...

hey Mick,

have a FAB time, hope you get a chance to blog, love your stories and pics.

take care over there and look forward to your entries!
x

Meow Meow said...

You haven't checked in with us!

MEOW

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks to all of you