Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wednesday Weigh In - Older but Lighter

2007 Start Weight - 219lbs

Last Weeks Weight - 212.2lb

Todays Actual Weight - 211.2lb

Loss/Gain this week - -1lb

Loss so far in 2007 - 7.8lb

Today's Target Weight - 208lb

Loss/Gain against Target - +3.2lb

Today I'm another year older, yes its my birthday and I'm 49 years old, only a year to go to make my half century. So thats the bad news and the good news is I've lost some weight (1lb), although I've still not caught up with my decreasing target I've not lost ground and feel like I'm making a bit of progress.

I've still a long way to go to reach my eventual weight goal but this is the lightest I've been for a number of years and I'm starting to see the 200lb mark as a target that I really want to reach asap.

The good bit is a few times recently people whom I know have commented to me that I've lost weight and that always makes me feel good. I'm still not getting the level of exercise I would like so I know I'll lose more as that increases. My injuries are feeling a lot better and with luck I'll be 100% soon.
I want to get walking to and from work but the weather as been poor so I'm still using the car.

As for whats happening at work I should know something very soon about how the redundancy's effect me, next week at the latest.

On another subject yesterday I had a radiator start leaking but was lucky I spotted it early before it made a mess. I had a different one go a couple of months ago so I suppose they are all the same age so others may fail soon. Not a major disaster because I have a service contract so British Gas will have to pay for the replacement.

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Mick!
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday my dear friend
Happy birthday to you!!

And congrats on the weight loss! "Weigh" to go!!

Meow Meow said...

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN

Sorry about the radiator, at least you caught it EARLY.

Did you get yourself a stripper to celebrate this special occasion???

I want to pat you on the back for the weight loss. It is such a FEAT!

How long is the walk to work?

Anonymous said...

Hiya u!!

U never said it was your birthday today and u came to see me!!!

Happy belated birthday matey!!!! Hope u enjoy wats left of it!!

V xx

airliebird58 said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope you have a great day, and well done on the weight loss :)

Oral said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday~

Moby Dick said...

Happy Birthday! One more notch on your belt.

Jenny said...

Well happy birthday Mick!! You are still young, so don't worry about the number--you are as old as you act and I personally like to act way younger than my age!

Good job on the weight loss--now celebrate by putting that pound back on through drinking and eating cake!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Mick
Happy Birthday to you!

Hip Hip Hoorayyy
Hip Hip Hoorayyy
Hip Hip Hoorayyy

excellent loss, what a b'day present!

Don't stress about the exercise you will get there!

Have a fantastic day

mmmmwwwwaaaaaaaa (big b'day kiss)
xx

celtic_girl said...

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes
Hippo Birdie Dear Micky
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!

Have a great birthday - have one for me(drink that is! lol)

Also, well done on your loss and it is good when othjers notice out hard efforts

Mick & Cathy said...

Rachel,
Thank you my dear friend.

Rebecca,
Thanks but Stripper hell no I'm too shy for one of them.
Walk to work 2.5 mile each way.

Vicky,
Thanks, I didn't tell you at work cos I knew you'd want to give me a big sloppy kiss and as I said to Rebecca I'm way too shy.

Airliebird,
Thanks Had a great day.

Oral,
Thanks

Spider,
Thanks but I'm working towards a smaller belt.

San,
Thanks and if I wasn't so shy I'd return the big birthday kiss.

Jenny,
Thanks I'll try act young and daft.
Yes drink and cake I'm sure I've really tried to put that pound back on.

Celtic,
Thanks I'll have a drink then maybe I wont be so shy.

TitanThirteen said...

WooHooo only one more year till you're an old man! lol

Mick & Cathy said...

Cactus,
Thanks for reminding me.