Friday, March 09, 2007

Latest News about this weeks posts.

First of all we had our meeting at work and the factory production line that is shutting will stop from 1st April when some people will be released. Others will be kept on as required to help with de-commisioning.
I will be attending meetings next week and will soon know whether I'll be staying or not. To be fair the company redundancy deal is quite good so I am not too bothered either way. If I get a choice I'll just try to choose which is my best option, still unsure as I need to get more facts and figures. I obviously can't say too much about the deals on offer.
To be fair the situation isn't our managements fault its the world market and cheap Chinese imports that have screwed us.

My Knee injury is responding well and I've now given myself a 50-50 chance in playing my TT matches on Sunday. Its still swollen but a lot of the pain/inflammation has gone, tonight its more Ice treatment. Two days ago I would have given myself no chance, it'll be tough as we have 3 matches so it'll be a long day 10am-Leeds, 1pm-Keighley & 4pm-Doncaster.

Leeds United will start their escape by beating Luton Tomorrow.

7 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

I hope you get to play (and win). d

Jenny said...

I am glad to hear that they have a good package that they are offering to those that must be let go. Hopefully if you do have to go, you can find something you like even more and have some nice change in your pocket for the trouble!

Meow Meow said...

I hope it all works out the very best for you.

airliebird58 said...

"Leeds United will start their escape by beating Luton Tomorrow."
AND AMEN TO THAT!!!!
Good luck with the matches too! :)

celtic_girl said...

Fingers crossed your able to play

Moby Dick said...

You can do it! Take one for the team! Remember Joe Namath won the Super Bowl and then his knees blew out, but he was a happy champion! It is better to limp away with a trophy than to stay home with an ice pack!

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
Unless things get worse I'll now be playing, the signs are good, I won't be 100% but I really want to play, we need results.

Jenny,
The package looks good but in the same breath I do have a good job. I'm giving it a lot of thought and as I've said all I can hope for is its my decision. I could still be forced either way but it should all be revealed this week.

Rebecca,
Thanks

Airliebird,
Yes they did.

Celtic,
I'm playing whether I can complete my games is a different proposition.

Spider,
We need these results to stay up and I've got all summer to recover.
No Pain No Gain.