Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Weigh in Wednesday - I reckon thats about it for this year.

Weight Last Week - 220.2lb

Weight this Week - 219.5lb

Loss - 0.7lb


I reckon that could be about it as far as weight loss goes this year. Why ? you may ask well the answer is simple in the next week (starting tomorrow) I have three nights out planned and these certainly won't help. The following week I am away on holiday (San Francisco here I come) and I don't lose weight on vacation. Then of course this is followed by Christmas not the best of times for weight loss.

However I will be starting my efforts again in the new year and then I will be losing weight without doubt.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Don't worry about the weight loss - the weight will be there waiting for you once the new year starts (boy, don't I know that myself!). Enjoy the holidays and let the chips fall where they may.

Of course, I'm writing this with a tummy full from boneless barbeque chicken and Diet Pepsi which makes it easy to say ehhhh? What diet?

ArleneWKW said...

Guinness, THE favorite drink of many of my Burning Man friends. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but enjoyed a glass myself when my hubby and I had fish and chips in Gibralter.

As to the weight, you sound like you've got realistic expectations about the rest of the month. That seems like a good thing to me.

airliebird58 said...

We should always have a rest from things that take an effort.
Enjoy yourself!!!
Well Mick, we couldn't back up a result again. I'm starting to get really worried about the lads, and if they can pull it around. Maybe we'll get some decent signings in the next transfer window.

Unknown said...

Mick good to hear you are going on another trip. That means more pics for us! As for the diet, well it will be here for you in Jan like rachel said. Enjoy your holiday and Christmas!

Mick & Cathy said...

December is for enjoyment and forgetting about losing weight.
However I will try to limit the damage by taking plenty of exercise.

Airliebird,
Two big matches coming up, lose them and I'll start to panic.

Jenny said...

OK, I just have to comment on that Guiness ad. That just cracks me up! I am a big fan of the dark brew and I haven't seen that ad before. Classic!

Congrats on the weight loss this week!

Mick & Cathy said...

Jenny,
I didn't have you down as a Guiness drinker.

TitanThirteen said...

lol where do you get these pictures from!