Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wednesday Weigh In - A loss to report

Weight Last Week - 221.5lb

Weight this Week - 220.2lb

Loss - 1.3lb

I am now under 3 weeks away from my vacation (San Francisco) and hope to lose a few more pounds before I go. I will have to put in effort this week because after that I have a couple of nights out planned in my social calendar the following week.

I have a busy weekend coming up as I'm playing for Yorkshire Veterans 2nd team (over 40's) in the county championships. These will be tough matches against other counties, we have four team matches two Saturday and two Sunday. I'm attending a training session tonight and playing a local league match tomorrow so I should be quite sharp (I hope).

I was out for a few beers on Monday night with a couple of friends. The Pool season is over but we are looking for somewhere to play next year as a lot of our current team are not playing. Only me and Lofty want to keep playing so its either get some more players in or move to another Pub, we do have some options.

7 comments:

airliebird58 said...

Well done Mick. I knew you'd be back on track this week :)

Jenny said...

Another trip to the states? Wow, you are quite the traveler!

Great job on the weight loss!

ArleneWKW said...

That's great that you lost the weight. I guess you don't have to deal with Thanksgiving. Many a dieter will be thrown off course by tomorrow's celebrations.

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks Ladies

Hear me ROAR said...

WTG on the loss Mick!

TitanThirteen said...

1.3lbs, very good!
All this traveling...Are you rich Mick? I have a freind who's looking for a rich husband lol

Mick & Cathy said...

Again thanks ladies

Cactus,
Not rich but got a decent job at present and travelling is what I want to spend my money on. My home & car are paid for so I have no real overheads.
Still whats your friend like I could do with a good women.