Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday Weigh In - No Movement again

Weight Last Week - 221.5lb

Weight this Week - 221.5lb

Loss/Gain - 0lb

For the 2nd week running I have not changed weight, I suppose been positive I have not put weight on but on the other hand its a lot more motivating to lose a small amount. Anyway I'm not giving up and I do expect to lose weight this coming week (well see).

To be honest I've had one of those weeks dashing here, there and everwhere so I have been grapping too many snack meals, usually the wrong stuff.

Anyway as some of you have noticed I've found time to uprate my blog I hope you like it. I like having the option of "Labels" so you can catogorise your posts. This is particularly usefull with my Photo blog, I have made a start downloading photos from various trips but I still have a lot to add.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

It is always good to NOT gain. It is better to lose but if you have NOT gained, you've won 1/2 the battle.

I have had rotten luck lately, huh? I don't know, maybe I need to find out how to cleanse my karma or something.

airliebird58 said...

I'm sure you'll find some weight will come off next week. You're still going in the right direction, thats the main.
This blog beta seems to be a lot quicker, uploading pictures particularly, have you found that?

Mick & Cathy said...

Rach,
Your correct about the not gain and I am pleased cos I've not been that good with my intake this week.

Yes I rekon you are having a tough time from what I read. Get the finances sorted and I'm sure everything else will work out.

Airliebird,
Your right the pictures do upload quicker and I've not failed yet. Before many times I just couldn't do pictures.

ArleneWKW said...

Maintaining and still eating bad for you snacks is good. You probably compensated for the snacks by being as physically active as you are. In any case, you are doing waaaay better than me. Perhaps I'll join Rachel in the karma cleansing department.

Meow Meow said...

Losing weight has to be the hardest thing in life do accomplish. At least it has always been a battle for me, and well...I keep getting defeated. I wish you luck!

TitanThirteen said...

Once Aust wins the cricket ANd/or the rugby and your head deflates, you'll have a nice loss lol

You'll be 'right :o)

RedNeckGirl said...

I hate when I hit a weight loss plateau but when I do I usually try to refocus and increase my activity level. I am sure that you will lose next week :)

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
Thats the same way I'm thinking, eat well this week and I'll lose weight.

Rebecca,
Welcome to my blog, I've had the same life long battle.

Cactus,
Ha-Ha

RNG,
I'll be trying.