Thursday, November 09, 2006

Naked Ambition

Well one of my good blog friends (Rachel) recently did a Post on her Blog asking what activities to avoid doing while Nekkid (Naked).

Now I would like to turn this around and give everyone the chance to tell us what they have done Naked or any Naked story.

Well one of the things I do is sleep in the nude which is not normally a problem but a couple of stories from staying in hotels I can tell.

1. One hotel I had the room at the end of the corridor that everyone passed on their way to the dining room. Well you see I had a few beers the night before and when I awoke I discovered I was asleep totally naked on top of the bed with my room door wide open.
When I went down for breakfast I could sense everyone looking at me, so embarrasing (its the giggling I didn't like).

2. Was also in a hotel, a couple of friends were in the next room and we had to be up early to go to a tournament. My friends were known for sleeping in so when I got up totally naked I decided to knock on their room door. I peeped around my door down the hotel corridor checking nobody was about and quickly moved to their door and knocked. As I turned around to go back to my room there it was a bloody security camera, I bet reception was cracking up with laughter.

I was going to add a photo to this post but blogger is playing up (honest).

Now its your turn, what have you done naked ?
Or what could you do naked ?

6 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Don't cook while naked, especially if you're going to be using hot oil or transferring hot liquids. This might seem very obvious, but I just thought I'd point it out, just in case others spend as much time as I do naked at home. I'm not a physical risk-taker, but this is the one, consistent way in which I live on the edge.

Rachel said...

Wow, there isn't much family oriented I can discuss that I do "nekkid". Now, if the topic of accidental flashing(s) come up....

Anonymous said...

I clean naked sometimes....if the kiddos aren't home. That way I don't have to worry about ruining my clothes with cleaners etc. :)

I'm a bit of a flasher myself....although it's usually not accidentally...lmao!

Mick & Cathy said...

Reg,
Its surprising how many people wander around naked when in their own home. I agree cooking is not a good idea.

Rach,
Accidental (I bet)flashing stories could be a good laugh to hear about them.

Rng,
Naked and pratical thats what I call a good women.
And you non accidental flashing stories will be well worth a read.

ArleneWKW said...

When I went out to get the paper in front of the door at the Ahwahnee in Yosemite, I had only a towel around me. I was in the open air rather than in a hotel corridor. The room service guy happened to be there a few moments later. He hesitated about letting me in without identification. Finally he opened the door for me. That was embarrassing.

At to nudity, except to brief moments at home, ie. bringing stuff up to the laundry room before taking a shower, I'm clothed.

I'm comfortable with public nudity in the right circumstances. I like to swim in the nude. Bathing suits get in the way as far as I'm concerned. Also hot tubs and nudity are a winning combination.

Mick & Cathy said...

Nice one Arlene, I wonder who was most embarrased you or the security guard.