Tuesday, July 11, 2006

St Louis Photo's

I've only been back home a couple of hours but here is some photo's from my holiday (a few stories to follow).


The Gateway arch dominates the skyline and is an impressive sight.


Lacledes Landing is St Louis well known entertainment district.


Charles Lindburghs famous plane "Spirit of St Louis".


Entertainment by the mighty Mississippi river.


Busch Stadium home of the St Louis Cardinals.


Well you have got to relax sometime and the Hotel Swimming Pool was a good spot.


St Louis historical Union Station is now a shopping complex with bars and restaurants and well worth a visit.


I think this was the town hall ?

I have missed photo's of Forest Park from this post as I will show then on another article as it is in the same league as Central Park New York and Lincoln Park Chicago, maybe not quite as big but well worth spending a day there.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad you're back! I missed reading your blog! Hope the trip went well and we onliners want alllllll the juicy details;)

Jenny said...

Glad to hear you had a good trip and got to see all the sights. Great pictures and we look forward to hearing more about your adventures!

ArleneWKW said...

Another U.S. place I've not yet visited.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»