Monday, December 10, 2007

Music Monday - The "Z's"

At last I've completed this alphabetic marathon of Music, today my last challenge is with the letter "Z", not the easiest finish but as always I've managed to come up with some different styles. I hope you enjoy and I hope you've enjoyed my weekly post.

1. ZZ Top "Viva Las Vegas" - The bearded wonders reached No10 in the UK chart with this cover version of some little known male solo artists classic.


2. The Zombies "She's not there" - British sixties group made No12 in 1964 with this
classic.


3. The Zimmers "My Generation" - Thought I'd bring us into the 21st Century with this cover version of a "Who" classic from one of the top up and coming groups in the world. I reckon a great song to finish on what do you think ?






So what will I do with my music monday post next week, you'll have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Meow Meow said...

ZZ Top my Southern Fried friends get my vote. You must know I have really enjoyed your musical journey! I look forward to your Monday posts...I think I am always one of your first comments!!!!

I want to tell you I enjoy your BLOG!

I hope you mind has eased up a bit concerning your troubles. May work be a source of income and happiness!

airliebird58 said...

Well done for getting through the alphabet without any misses! I'll go for ZZ Top. Great diving music, Theres usually a track or 2 of theirs played on away day trips!

Anonymous said...

i'm going with ZZ cause i don't have a clue about the other two...

oooh i do love a good intrigue! can't wait for next Monday!

hope you're having a great week
xx
San

celtic_girl said...

I'm a ZZ Top's girl. I also cant wait for next Monday's mystery.

Unknown said...

ZZ top definately my favorite. I hope you are well. Sorry about all your difficulties lately :)