Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hello

Just another quickie (post that is).

I've not had much time this week to blog, Pool match Monday, Table Tennis match Tuesday (and tonight).
Last night I went out to York for a meal with 11 others from work, it was paid for so everthing tasted nice. I had "Wild Mushroom Medlay" for a starter followed by Fillet Steak for my main course. It was all cooked to perfection, it was a good restaurant. Of course we downed a few bottles of wine just to wash it down.
After the meal we moved on to a Wine Bar and eventually got home around 1am, it wasn't easy getting out of bed for work this morning I can tell you.

Talking of work I finish next Friday so we are just sorting out a few loose ends there is only a handfull of us left on site. I've been tidying up my office and putting a few confidential notes through the Shredder.

Well time for another Coffee take care xx

3 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

It sounds like a very night with all the wine, good food, and friends/co-workers. I hope you have a restful and fun vacation time.

Meow Meow said...

Thinking of you!
Hope your coffee was enjoyable!

Dinner sounded Yummy. My dad just returned from Portsmouth. He said the food has improved.... = )

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
It was a nice night we had a good laugh.

Rebecca,
The Coffee was from the vending machine at work I can best describe it as "wet & warm".
The meal was excellent.