Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas to all my Friends

As its Christmas I thought I'd treat you to a couple of Photo's of me in my slightly younger days.

Judging by the smile on my face in the first one I haven't got the present I wanted, lol.

The 2nd photo I'm sure you can all spot which is me.

Anyway Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all my online friends and I'll look forward to the next 12 months in blog world.

Have Fun my friends. xxx

Did I mention starting today until the New Year I'm posting one Christmas song so heres todays offering from 1974 and that great group "Mud":-



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, once again the lovely Gateway computer is acting up so pics are only at a limited few pixels and I can't tell what's what. Otherwise, you KNOW I'd have a comment about the photos! (Smile.)

Merry Christmas!

Jenny said...

Merry Christmas Mick!!

airliebird58 said...

Merry xmas Mick! :)