Tuesday, November 06, 2007

This & That

Just a quickie (post I mean)

1. I'll start with a question - Where are you Sandii your blog as gone awol ? Can't have you missing I'll get withdrawel symptoms.

2. Had medical at work today and passed ok, everyone gets one before we leave. I've got the lungs of a 45 year old which aint bad for a 49 year old. Blood Pressure ok, hearing ok, etc.

3. I'm in a rush cos I've someone coming around tomoz to fit some more loft insulation, I've just cleared tons of junk from the loft.

4. Off out soon, got TT match in York league another tough one but I feel up for the challenge.

5. I've an appointment tomoz with the Pension man to discuss what to do when I terminate my contract. Thinking about drawing it with penalties when I reach 50 (soon).

6. Just thought I'd say "Love You All".

5 comments:

Meow Meow said...

We love you too!!!

You do sound busy. I hope your insulation works out. What is the weather like at your place?

It is WONDERFUL here. I love cooler weather!!!! Thank God we have had HOT weather for what seems like 10 months now.

Think about those penalties first...Will it be worth it??? REALLY?

Anonymous said...

hey Mick, love you too!

sorry but i've gone and gotten all crazy and deleted my blog and have given it up apart from yours and Cactus'. just a bit done i guess but will comment via Anonymous if you don't mind?

will keep you up to date with what is going on and even send you random emails with pics so you don't forget me!

hope you had a great TT game and good luck with the pension guy.

a loft sounds so exciting...

take care
xxx

San

Suzy said...

Good to know you are healthy. Good luck with the pension man. Just do whatever feels right for you. Life is too short - enjoy xx

celtic_girl said...

Good luck with the TT match.

Mick & Cathy said...

Rebecca,
The weather has been good for November but we have some wind & rain on the way.
The penalties may be worth it but I've a few calculations to do, its a big decision.

San,
You keep in touch, you are a much appreciated online friend and I mean it when I say I'd miss you.
I could do with your current email the one I've got doesn't work.
Take Care.

Suzy,
Yeh its always good when you have a positive medical report.

Celt,
We Won.