Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back Home & Knackered

I got home about an hour ago, I've been away all weekend down in Essex. I've been playing Table Tennis for Yorkshire Veterans and we've had a good time.
On Saturday we won one match but lost the other, today we won both matches. Our team Captain said he would have been happy with two wins as we only got promoted to this division last season.
Personally I was a bit iffy yesterday, should have travelled Friday night instead of Saturday morning, I reckon I was tired from the long drive early in the morning. Today though I was really pleased with my performance, much better, felt more confident.

Last night we went to a Pub for a meal, they had a Carvery with different meats and cos we went late on they were very generous with the portions. That was good cos we were starving after a long day.
Of course we also knocked back a few glasses of the local brew, in fact probably a few too many. One thing for sure it helped me get a good nights sleep.
Anyway I'll catch up with everyones blogs tomorrow, off to bed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love a good pub meal! mmmmm can i have bundy and coke instead of the beer though?

hope you're well.

great work on the tt and next time go the night before..

take care
xxx