Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm

I'm Tired - I don't mean just at the moment over the last week or so I've been feling really knackered, its to do with lack of sleep. Yeh I've had a few late nights but to be honest I've also not been sleeping that well always seems something on my mind and my brain won't shutdown.


I'm Fed up - Mainly I think to do with all the uncertainty at work.


I'm undecided - With reference to the work situation I did have a chat with the new owners the other day and will be speaking to them again. I'm very undecided whether I want to work here if I'm offered a job, I suppose I'll look at what they offer.


I'm Hungry - I'm trying to get back on the weight loss routine, I've had so many leaving do's to go to recently I've lost my way a little. The good news is I jumped on the scale at work yesterday and I've maintained at 107kg in full working gear.

I'm stuck - For ideas of what to get my Mother for her Birthday next week.

I'm Struggling - My TT form has been horrendous in the last week, I've lost to two players I never lose to and been taken very close with four others I would normally hammer.

I'm Blank - Well I reckon there is a lot more I could write but can't think of the words.

Take Care everyone

8 comments:

Moby Dick said...

So are you going to be working for Koreans or Lituanians? Do you have to be trained in a new language like Mongolese?

If the money is good, stay there and maybe they will offer you citizenship and send you to their homeland next year.

Meow Meow said...

I am sorry to hear of your woes. I think you should be feeling a bit frustrated at the moment. I know I would be with your uncertainties.

You need some LOVE and some TLC from a good woman!

Good music always helps me. Usually a warm kitty cat as well.

Anonymous said...

hey Mick,

late nights, worries, uncertainty, you sound like me this whole year.

it takes a real toll so make sure you really look after yourself. don't worry about the scales Mick, there are bigger picture things at stake. remember it's about being happy, so eat when you're hungry, eat what you feel like so you don't gorge later and just be happy.

i can't say to not worry about the work situation, no one can help there i'm afraid. but i'm here if you want to unload and just whinge it all out. i'm a good listener.

missing you
x
San
xx

airliebird58 said...

It sounds like you have a mental block, but just covering everything! You'll soon pull round Mick!
I've just been not too well, and cant seem to shake it off. Friends are asking us to go out, with it getting near to Xmas, but a traipse around a load of city centre pubs is something I really don't need. I sometimes feel sorry for the Hubster, I must be a bundle of fun!
On what to get your Mam, the biggest bouquet of flowers you can find, and vases if she hasn't got many!
Believe me, there's nothing like getting some lovely flowers, especially off your kids. Every time you look at them it makes you smile. Well I do anyway :)

Mick & Cathy said...

Ironside,
I've always fancied Lithuania, lol.

Rebecca,
Don't know about the warm Kitty but I'm sure aen would help.

San,
To be fair its not really worry about the work situation its more that I've a big decision and I'm so undecided what is best.

Airlie,
Sorry you're off colour but you'll soon be the star of the parties I'm sure.
The present for my mother is sorted, she chose for me. My Dad took her shopping and she got herself a Gold necklace I'm apparently buying. I'll get some flowers as well.

Unknown said...

Hi Mick, Sounds like you are just having a hard time lately, with your job and all the uncertainties. HOpe things get better for you soon!

Rachel said...

don't laugh but as a mom, the BEST thing a mom can get is not a possession but words - i love you, thank you for being a good mom, do you remember when..tell me about..

may sound goofy but that's my two cents worth.

Mick & Cathy said...

Tex,
To be honest with regards to work I'll be pleased when this year is over then at least I'll know where I am.

Rach,
I think you make an excellent suggestion.