Saturday, November 24, 2007

Boring Saturday

Today I'm slightly delicate as it was the works leaving do last night. Drink was free all night and I think I must have had a bad one cos I'm suffering.

Anyway I'm p****d off cos Leeds haven't got a match today, they play tomorrow at Cheltenham 2pm kick off. Don't ask me why its probably televised somewhere. In fact one thing that irritates me is nowadays matches are played at all times over the weekend because of telly. Well I preffered it when the all kicked off at 3pm on a Saturday thats traditional to me.

Anyway thats my winge but I'll post this to cheer me up :-


On another note poor Luton town have been docked ten points for going into administration so we are not the only ones been docked points. Taking the points off has put them bottom of the league and in danger of relegation, I really should laugh at them cos they were one of the Clubs that voted against us.
However my principle is that Sport of any description shouldn't be a handicap event, points should not be taken off for financial irregularities. The punishments should be based on trading restrictions and the people causing the problems (Chairmen & Directors) should be banned from been involved with Soccer Clubs. In these situations its always the Fans who live and breath their Clubs that suffer.
Good Luck Luton stick through this, follow our example and create a siege mentality and you can survive, put two fingers up to the Football league.

Another Football debate is who is going to be the next England Manager following Steve "usless git"McClaren sacking. Another gripe is this idiot has had his contract paid up apparently worth £2.5million, this is a joke, he f****g failed. Surely when a coach is selected his contract should state certain targets like qualifying for competitions.
Anyway moving on a lot of names are been touted in the press including a few foreign coaches. Its my belief that it should be a Englishman and the argument I'll put is that no country has won the World Cup with a Foriegn Coach.
I know there isn't too many candidates other than the obvious King Dennis but we are keeping him. I'll go along with Harry Rednap or Sam Alladyce as my choices. Both are good motivators and I think thats the key to International football as they don't work with the players alll the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope the suffering didn't last too long.

had a busy busy weekend, my weekends are always busy. but not too busy to stop and take stock of what is important. life is good!

hope you're well
x
San

Mick & Cathy said...

Suffering only took a day to get over.
Its good to be busy and you are right to value the important things.