Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sport Sunday - Well done Brits

Well Done to Boxer Joe Calazaghie who was impressive in winning his World Super Middleweight Fight against Mikkel Kessler.
Well done to Golfer Justin Rose who topped the PGA European Order of Merit following his victory in Valderama.
Well done to recent Mum Paula Radcliffe who won the Ladies Race in the New York Marathon.
Well done to the GB Rugby League Team who thrashed New Zealand 44-0 in the 2nd test.

Some Weekends its just great to be a Brit.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh that baby is SO CUTE!!! man, a marathon after a baby, they are enough of a marathon in themselves...
xx

Meow Meow said...

Good to know that your life is not lacking "sporting" entertainment.

Yeah!!!!
How's is the rest of your world??

What is your next trip? and when?

Have I told you I hate Mondays???
Well, I most certainly do!

Mick & Cathy said...

San,
Yeh Paula is a legend.

Rebecca,
Rest of my world - In Limbo

Next trip - when I finish work

Mondays suck

airliebird58 said...

It was a good sporting weekend indeed. Of course I'm biased toward the Rugby League. They're looking like a TEAM. Could be because new coach Tony Smith is playing form players instead of names.
I was very pleased that one of my boys,(Gareth Raynor) scored a try too!
:)