Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Another Quickie

Update :-

1. We won our TT match last night 7-3, I won all my games although it was tough against their No1, I came from two sets down to win 3-2. I felt really strong and even when losing felt confident.

2. The Mighty Whites got back to winning ways with a good 3-1 victory away to Bournemouth. Goalscorers were Tresor Kandol with two and Seb Carole with the other.

3. I met the Pension man and he confirmed I was doing my calculations correct. But hell it is complicated trying to beat the taxman, hate giving money to him.

4. The new owners visited work today, I was involved showing some of them around, looks like I'll be with my current employer while Christmas when things are handed over. I've a lot of decisions to make I reckon.

5. The blokes doing my loft insulation didn't turn up, apparently one had a Car crash. Think he's ok but don't know when they are coming.

6. Still Love You all.

4 comments:

RedNeckGirl said...

Nothing like a good quickie LMAO ;)

But seriously, good to read the update. Congrats on the win. Hugs!

TitanThirteen said...

Congrats on winning the matches, Especialy against their best player!
Do you think the new factory owners will keep the factory operating as it is?
I miss San too :o(
That song, Vienna, is one of my old time favs :o)

Anonymous said...

i like the quickies! hee hee hee

awwww isn't Cactus too sweet!!

well done on the tt, you're a star

xx
San

Mick & Cathy said...

RNG,
Thanks

Cactus,
There will be significant changes in the factory, (new products ?).

San,
Yes I agree Cactus is sweet liking Vienna, Oh you meant the other part didn't you, lol.