Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Perfect Ten

What is this ?

It is the method of finding if your partner is right for you, it is simple. All you do is list the ten most important factors you are looking for in a partner.

I will list mine (no joking try it).
You don't after agree with me your list may be completly different.
This is a two way thing and the man also has to match up to the ladies requirements.

1. Looks - I am looking here for a girl that is reasonably attractive. As I find majority of women in my age range attractive this isn't usually a major problem

2. Age Range - 35 to 55

3. Physique - I'm not looking for a super model but a shapely figure is nice (not too slim of too big). A few extra pounds is not a problem. Nice breasts are important (not too big or small). I also prefer the lady to be shorter in height than me (I'm 5ft 9in).

4. Non Smoker - I hate kissing ash trays.

5. Honest/trustworthy - I have no time for people I can't trust, people don't usually get two chances with me. I do promise the same standards in return.

6. Sexual Experience - I would not be looking for someone that has slept with hundreds of men. At my age I can't expect someone with no experience, a few long term lovers and the odd mistake isn't a problem. My theory is if the women is willing to sleep with you early (first few dates) in the relationship she as slept with a lot of men. Some people think my standards are old fashioned here.

7. Intellegent - I like a women you can have decent sensible conversation/debates with. I see women of intellect a challenge and this motivates me.

8. Personality - I like a women with a outgoing personality, plenty of interests, good for a laugh. There interests don't have to be the same as mine. In fact I think if both people have some different interests and do their own thing this helps to relationship. You don't want to be in each others face all the time.

9. Cuddly - I like a girl that likes to be close, when your at home together say watching a film on telly cuddling up to each other is healthy.

10. Chemistry - I believe when two people are suited there is definately a chemical reaction between them. I think you just know this when it happens.

I doubt if my perfect partner exists but if you are out there let me know. That is if your looking a man that is 47 year old, Overweight, Moody, Stupid, Under Sexed, Bald, Useless at Dancing, Sports mad, Drinks too much, etc.

Ok who is now going to put there list on my blog. If you look at your partner afterwards I take no responsibility for any divorces.

4 comments:

Joel said...

I have learned to never ask a woman about sexual history... better off not knowing.
I also have that issue with, "if a girl slept with me this soon, then..."
which is a pretty strang thing when you think about it b/c you spend time and energy trying to get a girl to sleep with you, and then she does and you quesiton why she did it... I guess that's just one of the few complexities (sp?) of men.

Mick & Cathy said...

Of course you are right, never ask. I find these days the quality of the girl as a person is more important than sex (admitting that I can't now give my mates my blog address).

I have changed my attitude a lot as I've got older, in my twenties all energy was directed to finding girls for sex (not always with great success I admit). Now at 47 and single I believe quality time in female company is important (sex as relationships grow is great but not the most important thing).

Also been single you get long periods of sexual droughts (like now) but I think in these periods your need drops off. The bottom line is there always places you can go for just sex but this does not appeal to me, I like to respect women and not just use them for sex (old fashioned ?).

The 10 points I have made are for the ideal women for me but point ten actually overides the rest, chemistry between two people can be amazing.

Ok now I think you should post your list ?

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

I love kissing ashtrays.

Mick & Cathy said...

I just can't imagine it