Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Hormone Years - Who was your dream Girl/Boy



As I grew through my teens as we all do I started to notice the opposite sex. Slowly the Football posters that decorated my bedroom wall were replaced by pictures of beutifull girls. I was growing up.
My No1 pin up at this time was Debbie Harry of Blondie fame.

Not only was Debbie a teenagers dream the music the group played was good also with classic hit singles such as Denis, Sunday Girl, Dreaming, Heart of Glass, Picture This, Hanging on the Telephone, Call Me, The Tide is High, etc.

Blondie also produced some great albums with Parallel Lines & Eat to the Beat been amongst my favourites.

Who was your No1 pin up ?

3 comments:

Joel said...

well I have to say that while Debbit Harry was a little before my time she was quite the looker... as far as my first pin up girl, I remember being quite infatuated with Whitney Houston (pre-coke) and Mariah Carey (pre-plastic surgery).

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

dcnats, you are way younger than I am. I liked Donny Osmond and Shaun Cassidy. Ever heard of them?

Mick & Cathy said...

Dcnats - I always thought Whitney was fit, good choice.

Regina - I remember all the girls at school been obsessed with Donny Osmond.