Thursday, March 09, 2006

Top Five Lists

Things I've NOT done and NEVER regretted :-
1. Smoked.
2. Had Sex with a Man.
3. Taken illegal Drugs.
4. Been Violent towards a Women.
5. Wanted Man Utd to win a Football match.

Things I HAVE done and regretted :-
1. Been arrested.
2. Ran with a gang.
3. Broke my wrist punching a wall in temper.
4. Drunk too much.
5. Slept with a girl just for sex (young boys have got to learn somewhere).

Things I have NOT done and regretted :-
1. Asked a girl out I really liked.
2. Fulfilled all my ambitions (still time).

Can't think of anymore here but they will come to me.

Things I HAVE Done and NEVER regretted :-
1. Helped a girl been attacked by two men (got beat up for my trouble).
2. Declared loyalty to my football team Leeds Utd win or lose.
3. Split up with a long term girlfriend (we were never meant for each other).
4. Traveled to various places meeting various people.
5. Got revenge on 3 people that bullied me at school.

A lot of these are stories on their own - watch this blog.

2 comments:

Joel said...

"Got revenge on 3 people that bullied me at school." - that sounds like a very good story.

Mick & Cathy said...

I will tell this story soon.