Sunday, June 18, 2006

This weekends weigh in

Last week my weight was 225lb and I was expecting it to go up following Mondays "Failure of Self Discipline" as reported earlier in the week.

This mornings weigh in = 224lb a loss of 1lb ok not enough but a move in the right direction.
I did start the year at 249lb and I have come down one size in clothing.

With only one week to go to my vacation I would like to try and lose a couple of more pounds this week but I have a feeling I will struggle. The reason is I am on a training course so will spend most of the week sat on my backside in a classroom and not getting enough exercise. There is also free lunchs at the training centre and I've a feeling they will not be weight loss friendly (my weak will power will be tested to the limit).

I will definately live it up on my vacation and put on weight (who doesn't) but on my return I will get back into the regime. I want to keep this going although I am not the strongest person mentally when it comes to food and drink.

The advice and encouragement of all you blogging friends is really appreciated, thanks.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You've done great! Don't worry if you gain a little on vacation - if you walk alot you may be surprised that you only gain a little or none at all! I have 18 more pounds to go to my goal weight and then I'll post a photo! (If you like to eat - South Beach is the way to go!)

Modigliani said...

Best of luck, WRB. It's tough to stay on track when on vacation. But I agree with Rachel. With all the walking and fun things you'll be doing you may find that you will stay stable in your numbers!

You've come a long way since your start, and so I have confidence that you will reach your final goal!

Mick & Cathy said...

Ladies,
I'm sure my weight will increase on vacation, but hopfully not too much. But I'm in this for life on my return a new target will be set.

Rachel,
I'll look forward to the photo.