Thursday, May 11, 2006

Day 4 - All is not always what it seems




This is the story of Saturday Night in Chicago :-

I have photos of me and these girls but will not post them or state any names.

I found myself in "Blue Chicago" at 534 Clark Street on Saturday Night enjoying a good group that were playing. A man around my age came in with two ladies (late twenties) and were stood next to me at the back of the bar enjoying the live music.
After we had been there a while the smaller of the two girls knocked her drink over some of which splashed the bottom of my trousers. The girl seemed really nice was apologetic and bought me a drink, even though I said it was no big deal. We started talking and the man with them after hearing my English accent came over.
He turned out to also be English but lived in New York and was an antique dealer and was in Chicago for a convention. We carried on talking and the girls went to dance. He asked what I thought of the two girls, I was polite and told him they were nice. I asked what the connection was with him and he told me the taller girl worked for him and the other girl for another dealer.
He asked what seemed a silly question "Do you fancy any of the girls ?" I was polite and said I would be a fool not to. He replied "You would have no chance" as I didn't expect to anyway so wasn't surprised. He also explained that the taller girl played womens Rugby and was very good, this did surprise me.
About an hour later we had all bought each other drinks and chatted I got my camera out to take some photo's of the group playing when the English man suggested he took a photo of me and the girls. Both Girls were game and he took a photo of me with my arms around them perfectly inocent.
The smaller girl moved away but the taller girl wrapped her arms around me and asked him to take a photo of her with me which he did.
He gave me my camara back but the girl stayed attached to me, we started to exchange a few small kisses and I could feel her hands exploring my body. She wasn't going to move and I thought all my birthdays had come at once, I was totally surprised by all this.
After a short while we split and the smaller girl said something to her and both girls went to the restroom. Now in my experience girls quite often go in two's to powder their nose or whatever so I wasn't surprised.
While they were away the English man came came over and said a strange thing "Watch yourself her partners a total pyscho" with no obvious partner present I put this down to jealousy and laughed it off.
When the girls came back I was quite excited but to my surprise the tall girl came over shook my hand and said sorry we are off now. I was confused but been polite walked over to the smaller girl offered my hand to say goodbye when she screamed out "Don't touch me you have just tried to steal my lover" She continued hurling abuse at me until they left.

Oops - All is not always what it seems.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my gosh! Well thats an interesting story...glad that little woman didn't try to beat you up...LOL

Mick & Cathy said...

texasgal,
I think she would of if they had not left she was very angry.
I found this incident really funny, I am such a naive small town boy in a big city.