Thursday, January 03, 2008

Time to Go

First to the moron who keeps making sarcastic anonymous comments on my blog over the last few months "YOU ARE PATHETIC". I've deleted 6 or 7 in recent times and assume its the same person, in fact I suspect its somebody that knows me and gets their kick out of cowardly comments. Hopfully one day I'll find out who if they are grown up enough to admit it.

To the rest of my blog friends this sort of behaviour has really cheesed me off so I'm saying goodbye to this blog for now, may come back one day but may not, just don't know. I will add I still intend to comment on your blogs.

I will still be on MySpace if anyone is on that site and wants to join my friends list and keep in touch, my profile is set to private so you've got to apply for the friends list to see it. You can link to my site from the side bar on this blog. I know two of you are already on it (Rachel & Rebecca).

I know some of you have my email address also so maybe we could stay friends, if you haven't
got it and would like it just say on the comment section for this post and I will give it to you via your blog.

I would like to say its been a great two years on blogger, I've made some fantastic friends and been lucky enough to meet three of you. Hopfully I'll meet more in the future on my travels, who knows.

I'm leaving all the posts up for now, may decide to delete them at a later date.

Thanks for all your friendships.

WRB xxx

13 comments:

Jenny said...

I wil certainly miss your posts. It is a shame that some jerk has been leaving those stupid comments. I have a myspace page too, so I would love to be a 'friend'!

airliebird58 said...

I'm sorry to hear you're knocking this on the head. You could set your blog to not receive anonymous comments but I'm sure you thought of that.
I don't have a my space page, but I do have a page on facebook mainly to get photos off my daughter. I do have your email and I think you have mine, so hopefully we can keep in touch.
All the very best :)

Rachel said...

what a moron. if i knew who it was, we'd have a "come to Jesus" meeting as we say down south.

you know you can't shake me as a friend...

celtic_girl said...

Oh I am sad I will not be reading your blog anymore. I am also pissed off to the moron who has been leaving the comments. Can you give me your emaiL address on my blog? I'll look into a MySpace page. try and not let the turkeys gets you down/

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks everyone for their kind comments.

Jenny,
I'll certainly take up that MySpace option.

Airlie,
Yep I've got your email.

Rach,
You wont shake me off either.

Celtic,
I think I've already got your email unless you've changed it.

Mick said...

Mick,

sorry to see that you are finishing blogging.
It was one way of keeping up to date with what was happening at the factory.
Hope you kept my office tidy, if you ever moved in?
Never got round to blogging, always seem to have plenty to do!
One way to get the better of idiots is to ignore them. They only get pleasure in what they do if they think that they have rattled people. After all who gives a s**t what they think anyway!

All the best.

Mick L

TitanThirteen said...

:o(

Suzy said...

Happy New Year Mick! I hope 2008 is great for you. Sorry you are giving up blogging. Maybe you will come back one day?
Please email me on my blog email address and let me know you are OK xx

Joel said...

sorry to hear that... I hope you won't delete your old posts, and perhaps after a little break you'll be back. good luck with everything and make sure to let us all know if and when you do make your comeback

RedNeckGirl said...

Mick,

I'll miss your wonderful posts....but I understand. I hope all is well with you!

Hugs and Love!!!!!!

Moby Dick said...

Sorry that you are giving up on blogging. You are always a bright light!

"The Captain" said...

Will miss your blog

Anonymous said...

learn my best blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/valium] valium no prescription [/url]

http://trailfire.com/valium
[url=http://trailfire.com/valium] purchase valium online without prescription [/url]